edtFTPnet/PRO is a free trial software application from the FTP Clients subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-03-08. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64nWinXP.
edtFTPnet/PRO offers a set of robust and powerful, yet easy-to-use components and controls that make transferring files using the FTP, FTPS, SFTPFTP, FTPS, SFTP, SCP and HTTP/HTTPS protocols a breeze. Google docs are also supported. All protocols are in a single component meaning switching protocols is as simple as changing a property. Directory transfers, proxies and connection pooling are supported. It also includes an FTP shell and FTP scripting.
- Comprehensive support for Asynchronous Methods, including advanced FTP Task Queuing technology.
- Secure FTP file transfers using SSL/TLS, including TLS 1.2. The library supports FTPS (implicit and explicit mode) and is compatible with most secure FTP servers.
- Secure FTP file transfers using SSH. The library supports SFTP and is compatible with most SSH servers.
- Secure FTP file transfers using SCP.
- Visual, design-time FTP connection tester.
- Visual, design-time/runtime certificate management tools.
- Wide range of properties and events.
- All major FTP operations are supported.
- Directory transfers and directory synchronization.
- Support for HTTP/S downloads, including resumption of partial downloads.
- Support for SOCKS 4 & SOCKS 5 proxies.
- Support for HTTP proxies.
- Transfers to and from Google Docs
- Secure data and control channels.
- Supports server and client validation (incl. support for custom validators).
- Compatible with .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.x, 4.x.
edtFTPnet/PRO (version 9.1.1) has a file size of 2.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 91 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.